Found a parts truck

Hi all!! Or maybe IH all, I haven't decided.
But anyway, that '64 80 I was talking about getting parts from, remember
it?, well it is NOT going to get scrapped now!!  I BOUGHT IT!  Got a real
good deal on it and he understood me not wanting to see it go to the
scrapper, so I came home minus any parts last night, but plus a title, so
it equals out to, by my calculations, IH lovers 1, scrapper 0!  So I am
going to go and pick it up tonight.  I just can't get over the fact that I
now own _3_ Scouts.  One running, one rolling, and one sitting on a
pallet!  Mom wasn't real thrilled, of course, but I guess that is
understandable.  Anyway, I gotta go.  Will tell more about it when I get
the chance.

Dan Felix - proud owner of _3_ Scouts!
1966 Scout 800 - running
1965 Scout 80 - parts (sitting on pallet)
1964 Scout 80 - rolling chassis (plus engine block and tranny, T/C)