Re: Vacuum Advance

Mark A Pepe wrote:

> Hey There,
>
>         Does anybody know how I could lessen the advannce on the vacuum
> advance unit?

If you have a Delco distributor, you might be able to use the
adjustable  vacuum advance made for GM products.  Bigger hose won't
help. Now that I think about it, the flyweights inside the distributor
advance and the vacuum retards.  So its probably not working well
enough, maybe a pinhole in the diaphram. Just get a stock vacuum
actuator replacement first.
Eric