battery's and stuff

Rob Marks,
  She can't say "Scout pretty"?
Tom, Daniel
   If you mount the batteries under the step you could just use Exide
sealed 800 series batteries. Exide says that you could mount them upside
down or sideways! That would also make them waterproof. A stater isn't
necesarily prone to damage from water. In fact you can run a starter
submerged in water if you need to (so I've read, never had to try it).
Also, you mean your Scout interior isn't waterproof that you need to
protect your fuse panel? My Scout stays warm and dry even through a
large rain drop :-)!!!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
1971 International Scout MD
                              (Many Dents)