RE: Extra Batt w/ AC

>	Tom,
>	What about moving the washer bottle forward to where the jack
>was, (where you were going to put the spare battery), and mount the
>battery back by the heater core like you discribed?  BTW the pump is
>attached on the bottom of the washer bottle.

D'oh!  That's way too easy and obvious... probably why I overlooked it!

I think the washer bottle would be just wide 'nuff to get me "past" the
compressor pulley.. oughta work.  I think that's what I'll try!

BTW, Should I be at all concerned about having the battery near the heater
core hoses (or having my air compressor fittings right there, either)?  I
don't think the heat's enough to cause problems, but I'd rather NOT find out
the hardway.. ;)

I'd just need to put something to keep the battery far enough away from my
compressor fittings that I don't need to worry about arcing my arm.. I
wonder if I'd get away with mounting the washer reservoir side-ways against
the front of the truck, vs. against the fender (still in the corner, just
turn it 90 deg) and have just a tad more room for the battery...

Fun!  Mebbe I'll be going back to NAPA to spend more $$$ sooner than I'd
thought (90amp batt. isolator @ $35)!

:)

Thanks!

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT