Re: thermoquad

The thermoquad on my 80 traveler seems to running excessively lean. With
the mixture screws backed out a little more than 3 turns I get a miss at
idle and the plugs are bright white. Anybody else notice how far out the
mixture screws are on theirs? Everything else works great on it, no
bogging and easy starting so I hate to replace it. If I do replace it,
any suggestions? I put an edelbrock and square bore intake on a previous
scout, but don't want to go this route again. Anyone ever put a Holley
4010 on a 345? I want keep the use of my cruise control and don't want
to modify the trans linkage.

Nick