tom's CTIS

Tom posed:
>Sorry, but another bizarre thought came across me again...

I sort of expect and look forward to the daily puzzles you provide

>One day I was pondering the Hummer's CTS (Central Tire inflation System)..
>and how one could replicate it on a Scout.. it's hard to do, since the
>Hummer uses those funky wheels (full IFS) to do the CTS part but..

Pat Gremillion of Premier Power Welders (or the other one, I can't remember
which, in Carbondale Colorado) Has adapted the Hummer system to his early
Bronco so you ought to be able to do the same to a Scout, Jeep or whatever,
IFS or not. Have fun.