Re: ihc-digest V5 #143

Well, it looks like I won't be getting that IH pickup I found for sale.:(
My Mazda (I hate it!) is going to cost $400 to get fixed, damn blown
head gaskets.  That IH pickup looks good on the inside and the engine is
running strong (of course!), but the inner fenders and bed and hood hinges
are all shot.  If anyone wants more info on this truck, I can get you a
phone number to call.  It is a 72 or 73 SB, 2wd pickup, w/a I6, 3 spd
manual.  It is in central IN, Lafayette to be exact.  It was bought as a
parts truck, but how often do you find a shortbed IH??
If anyone wants anything off of that '64 Scout I found, let me know soon!!
I think I will try to go and get stuff on Thursday.
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the gearing in the F**d.
It turns out that she won't be getting it, they want something newer, and
the sellers want about twice as much as it is worth.  And, yes, it does
have a 390 in it, they swapped it out of a 76, for those of you who caught
it.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800
1965 Scout 80 - parts