RE: Tark's Questions!

Tark,

I re-did the electrical diagram for the Scout II  engine, to include a
jacobs ultra team hook up, with the pertronix ignitor installed.  Of
couse, as others on the digest know, I've been having problems
converting from visio to gif, bmp, etc.  I need visio 4.0 but that is
another story.  If you have visio I can send you a copy of the diagram,
or if you have a way to convert it.  I'll send these to Bill T to put
out on the BB web site if he wants to.

Let me know.

Epp

ps  I got rid of the gold box altogether by adding the pertronix
ignitor.