Re: IH Directory

>>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:21:20 -0600
From: Jeffrey.Deaver@domain.elided
Subject: IH Directory

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay with the IH Directory.   Have been busy having a new
daughter... (have to brag for a second..)... Abigail Rose Deaver was born
January 2nd <<

Well the first order of business is a hearty Congratulations!!  Does anyone
know if an IH pacifier exists?  We gotta start her early...:-)

As to the directory, I think that the folks at Binder Bulletin have a
community directory aleady in the works on their website.  Try
www.binderbulletin.com

Welcome Abigail!!
Steve
Steve Mallinson