IH Directory

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay with the IH Directory.   Have been busy having a new
daughter... (have to brag for a second..)... Abigail Rose Deaver was born
January 2nd (yep-missed the tax break).. and weighed in at 8pds8ozs.  She is
a cutie!

Now, on to the business.   As most of you probably know, I have been
compiling information on all of you - at your request - and your IH vehicles
in an effort to create an IH directory.   I have 145 entries so far.

Unfortunately, two things are now working against me and my task of
completing the directory.   One is simply time, the other is resources.  The
company is cracking down a bit on personal use of the company E-mail
resources, and I'm already pushing it by receiving the digests.  I need to
forgo receiving future directory additions, and can't really afford to be
sending it out on a regular basis.

So, I am reluctantly asking for volunteers to take over the development
effort of the directory.  I can forward all the information I've collected
thus far.

I would also ask if you all would still like to see it published - just so we
know the interested is still there.

Thanks - Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck   (got the cattle gates too!)
"I had a frame of reference, set it on the fence.  Along come relativity,
ain't seen the damn thing since..."

PS.  Relativity theory would have the Scout's Mass increase as it speeds up -
not its Weight. Just had to throw that out.