Re: IH Pickup

All of this from a Scout owner..

So are parts like axles the same as Scout II
>axles, at least the front, the back may have a D60 or will it? Divorced

It could be a D44 or a D60 up front, '44/60/70 rear (right guys?).  They're
similar, but not the right width for your Scout (or vice versa)

>NP205? or D20.   How can I tell if its a 1/2 or 3/4

I think all of the (at least 70s) pickups used the divorce mounted NP205.
No Dana 20s.

The good news is, you can put whatever tranny you want behind the motor..
including the 5spds.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs