Spirit and Patriot Scout Web Page

Hey there sports fans...

Anyone interested in seeing what a Spirit or Patriot Scout looks like is
welcome to take a peek at my first attempt at a "real" web page...
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/.  I threw it together today and used Netscape
as my reference to view it.  I'd be interested to know if everything looks OK
with other web browsers like MS Internet Explorer... which I refuse to load on
my computer!

Have fun,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |  1976 Scout Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |   V345A, 727, 3.54, MSD, Edelbrock