FOUND A PARTS TRUCK, DOES ANYBODY NEED ANYTHING??

I found a parts truck in the statewide classifieds paper yesterday.  I
called him last night and left a message.  I finally talked to him
tonight, and here's what it is:
1964 Scout 80
He sounded very, very reasonable on prices (10 bucks each for the gas
tanks, among other things).
He bought it and was going to restore it, but decided that the body was
too rough, and he didn't have time, so he is parting it out and will scrap
the rest (OH, NO, THE EVIL RECYCLING CENTER!!).  I hate to see this
happen.  If anyone wants anything, let me know.  I do want the gas tanks
and other small things off of it, maybe the top too.  Those things are
claimed.
Speaking of the top, what needs to be done to make a top from an 80 fit on
an 800??  I know this has been covered before, so please email me direct,
if you would.  Or is it on the FAQ??  Any special considerations for a
short top?
Please let me know if you want anything (SOON) I want to go sometime this
week, and he said it will be a couple of weeks before he scraps it.:(
This truck is in Central IN.
Let me know.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800