Re: SpareTireStowage

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 gehl@domain.elided wrote:

> I am thinking of stowing my spare tire in the engine compartment,
> sort of like early Subarus.  How can I fit it in there?  Mark

Um...  Take the engine out?  Cut into about 6 pieces and cram 'em in the
empty spaces?  Buy an early Subaru?  Transplant a Subaru flat-4 engine
into your Scout?  Get a REALLY BIG hood scoop?  Use a bike tire for a
spare?  (should fit between air cleaner & hood) :)

Sorry, haven't had my coffee yet. :)

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 //  VISA & MasterCard
* HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
  Grain mills, water filters, quality simple lifestyle & outdoors products
* INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783