Travelall Q's

As a longtime Jeep owner/user/builder I have recently discovered the Travelall
and thought one would be perfect for a support/recovery vehicle for me. My
initial information gathering on IH (from the web and all of the dozens of 4WD
mags I have stacked up) has me sold on the idea. However, I have not been able
to find some basic answers about the Travelall.

1) What axles came standard under them? I recently looked at a '73 1100 that
looked like it had a Dana 60 rear and Dana 44 front, are the 1200's the same?

2) What transfer case was used, Dana 20?

3) What 4-speed, T-18? Both wide and close ratios?

4) Is there anything particular to Travelalls to watch out for (I'm primarily
interested in rigs from the 60's)?

Thanks for any help you can give me and I hope no one is offended by a Jeep
guy "crossing over"

Jeff