6K Tach

Hi All,

I just recieved my special order Autometer 6K tach yesterday. It is an
Ultra-Lite 3 3/4" in-dash model and it is sweet.

I paid a pretty penny for it ($260) but if there is enough interest, they
will make it part of their product line and then it should cost the same as
their other tachs (model 4497 $131.95 list; approx. $88.50 from Summit).

So if you are interested, give Autometer a call or email.
(815)895-8141   service@domain.elided   http://www.autometer.com

I should have photos on my web site in a couple of weeks.

Scott "Icepick" Machalk
smachalk@domain.elided
http://www.coolday.com
1979 Scout II 345 727

"We're going to keep trying. Thats what you do in a marriage. You keep
trying until one of you dies."    --Jack from the TV show 'Suddenly Susan'