Fwd: IHC-digestFlame arrester

-- BEGIN included message

Andrew,
I'd like to recommend a part that will work for the theaded hole in your valve
cover.
It's primarily used as a muffler for air soleniods in industrial applications.
I think that it will work fine here.  It's a Norgreen/Numatics Quietair
muffler. The part number is P4MN.  The cost is  $3.30 each.  That's for half
inch NPT threads.  They are available in other sizes at most industrial supply
houses.  It's made entirely of brass and filters air in both directions.
(either in or out)  I hope that his helped you!

Tim Smith,
Douglasville Ga

-- END included message