Re: IH Newbie

IH all,

Well, I'm about 6 days into the ownership of a fine(?) 1972 1310 truck! After lurking about the ihc digest for the last week or so, I've come to
the realization that I've made a significant purchase! This is my first IH purchase after being a GM man all my adult life. I feel as if I've
entered a sacred fraternity.

Everything works except the horn and speedo. I don't ever intend getting over the speed limit but I love to honk at cows close to the fences. Will
fix horn but will leave speedo alone unless I decide to install cruise control (tee-hee).

My question for anybody out there is, where can I find the all-encompassing, absolute final final word, one-book-tells-it-all, reference guide for
this beast.

Uh, oh yeah, one more question. What would you recommend to rub on my shoulders after manhandling that 19 foot diameter steering wheel with no
power steering? Ben-gay? Deep Heat? Absorbine Jr.?

If anyone wishes to email me regarding my purchase please feel free to do so. But be careful, once I have your email address I will probably bug
the crap out of you. Huh, Allan........

Earl
72 1310 w/flatbed and too many wheels on the back axle.......