York AC

Well, recent talk on the ORD convinced me not to even bother trying to use
the GM barrel shaped air conditioning compressors that I have (two of 'em
even!) due to their oiling issues, so I'm in the market for a York..

Just called one of the local yards, and they have a.. 79 Torino, '81 Ford
Pickup, and a '76 something or other...

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm looking for.. that's the right era Ford,
right?  The 80-ish (and probably older).  They don't list whether it's a
York or not, just what car has A/C..

$35 for one.. which isn't all that bad.  Assuming they've got what I'm
after, I might just take a trip out there tomorrow on lunch..

I also don't know what a York looks like, so confirming it's on the car
would be a big help.. :)

Thanks!

Junk yards are cool

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT