Mopar conversion

>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:53:10 -0800
>From: Tom Reed <treed@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Prestolite module
>
>Bryan,
>I've posted several times an inexpensive way to convert the prestolite
>electronics to MOPAR. It's easy and reliable, been using mine since 86.
>If you want more info let me know and I'll post it. Also these
>destributors are noted for being flakey. I believe moisture can get
>under the potting compound and cause these kind of problems.
>
>Good Luck.
>- --
>Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided

Tom,
It sounds to me as if this conversion belongs in the FAQ. May I suggest
that you write it up and submit it to Bill Thebert at binderbulletin for
possible inclusion in the FAQ. Then you can suggest to people that they
refer to the FAQ for your information.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member