STICKERS!!!

Hey we have all pondered and poured our minds over this sticker idea so now lets get it going and get it moving. Here is what I propose :
1. we get the multiple ideas people have for the stickers posted on a web site where people can see them.
2. we give everyone one week to email lets say a designated person with their vote on which stikcer they like best.
3. After counting the votes we take the design that has the most votes we find the best place to do the job we take orders and we buy STICKERS.

what do you guys think???

Jeremy Jones
the lost boy "SCOUT"

"Belief in any one thing is the understanding of concepts not neccessarily thoughts." by:Jeremy Jones 1995