Interior Paint

Has anyone ever obtained the stock color interior paint
before?  My '72 pickup has a red interior, and the dash,
steering wheel, etc. are a burgundy red.  I'd like to repaint
some areas, but I have never seen any mix numbers in the
paint books I have seen--only the exterior colors.  Somewhere,
there should be mix numbers for 'Sage', 'Red', 'Blue', etc. Anyone
done this before?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup

P.S.  Washington list members, there is an ANTI-SPAM bill
that will be up for hearings the 28th (house) and the 29th
(senate).  HB 2752 and SB 6434.  See
http://leginfo.leg.wa.gov/pub/billinfo/  You can also find
e-mail addresses for you legislators at
http://www.leginfo.leg.wa.gov  Let them know how you