CARB PROB

Hey Ya'll!

I think I've got a carb problem and I'm looking for a place that can help.

My R-110 has a Carter YF carburetor on it and I noticed that there is a bushing that runs through it that is loose.  In lower speeds the old engine runs fine but when I shift into fourth and am running down the open highway, for no apparent reason except for what I suspect as a vacuum leak in the carb as the result of this loose bushing, I get a bad sputter and lose power.

Ignition system checks and so does the fuel - the only thing left in my mind is the carb. Any ideas?

I think there is a place in northern California that can do this kind of rebuild if this is indeed the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Art M.