Title

Sorry to use the digest for this, guys.  Rob Kasper, please drop me an
e-mail.  You seemed to have the best advice on getting a title for the
'65 Scout, and I guess I messed up when trying to file your last
message.  I need to know what you thought I needed to do again.  E-mail
me at my address so we don't waste space.  To anyone else w/ideas, it
hasn't been registered in so long that it doesn't appear in their
records at all!  What do I do?
On the other hand, it looks like I am going to get it, so I am all
jazzed up!
Thanks!
Michael