Re: Intake Leak

Michael,

I had a intake that had the same problem.  I removed the plugs and I went to
NAPA and bought replacements and pounded them in with a hammer.  New plugs
seemed to fit fairly tight, but if you'd like extra security a little JB
Weld can't hurt when you pound them in.  Oh, many discover a large amount of
carbon build up inside the intake when you remove the plugs.  Mine was was
almost pluged all the way up to the egr valve.  Nothing a screwdriver can't
clean out.  The new plugs haven't fallen out yet, but that doesn't say much
since I haven't driven my Scout yet...

Chad