Re: Sig Files

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:04:33 GMT jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)
writes:

>Still not convinced you need help John?  Trust me, before you know it,
>you'll start getting kicked off mailing lists because your .Sig file
>is simply too long and annoying.  You'll be forced to start your own
>mailing lists just so you can see your .Sig file being transmitted
around the
>Internet.  It'll begin to affect your interpersonal relationships with
>others.  People will ask your ISP to cut off your ability to send
>e-mail. You'll get to the point where you don't even read the text of
e-mail
>you receive... you'll head straight for the .Sig file info.  I've seen
it
>before and it's sad to see what this terrible disability can do to
>otherwise normal human beings.

John L,

I thought you were serious until I got to that last line and realized
that you can't be talking about John H.  He may or may not be guilty of
heinous crimes against humanity, but I don't believe anyone has called
him OTHERWISE NORMAL before.

That's a low blow  to be directed at a fellow Scout owner!

:-)