edelbrock carb

Scott,
   I put a Carter AFB on my 79 345. This is the same as the Edelbrock. I
bought a sbread bore to square bore adapter from Summit racing that
worked perfectly. I don't recal the number but if I can find on of my
catalogs I will post it. The only thing is the adapter is almost an inch
thick so the stock air cleaner sits right aganst the hood. It doesn't
hurt anything just rubs a nice shiny round mark into the hood paint.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
1971 International Scout MD
                              (Many Dents)