ford solinoids

I have seen the ford type solinoids used in low riders and the little
itty bitty escort like cars with the massive sound systems for power to
their amps and speakers. I fact I remember on car show where the car had
something like 8 solinoids lined up along the back of the hatchback
going to 8 different amps. So I think the are more than capable to burn
24/7 with lights and radio and CB.
John H. I just got around to stopping at your Web site. Is that you on
the front cover? I thought I made a mistake and went to the Charlie
Daniels site. Are you sure you arn't Ted Kazynskies brother? Just
kidding.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
1971 International Scout MD
                              (Many Dents)