John H's .Sig File

John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided> scribbled in the sand:

>John Hofstetter , whom you can learn more about at  "Ol'Saline's Web Site"
>www.goldrush.com/~hofs
>PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
>Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend" with 8000 lb. Warn Winch, Detroit
>Locker in rear and limited slip in front,
> 4" Trailmaster lift kit           Holley Electronic Fuel Injection
>Mallory Unilite Distributor                       MSD ignition
>It  really is a legend, but it's too darn long and too darn wide sometimes
>to go where I ask it to go.
>National Rifle Association, Life Member            California Rifle and
>Pistol Association
>Blue Ribbon Coalition
>Friends of Death Valley
>Sierra Macintosh Users Group                                    MacTwain
>Macintosh Users Group
>Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member

Is it just my imagination, or is John's .Sig file getting longer with each
post?

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |  1976 Scout Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |   V345A, 727, 3.54, MSD, Edelbrock