SUN!!!

It's happened!!!  The rain has broken!!!  I can go out on the street and
start putting the heads (abd other assorted parts!) back on my engine!!!
Beware, this means many, many stupid questions are bound to follow!  Do
not turn on your computer, or check the digest if you're not prepared to
be sucked into explaining a billion things to me as I reassemble!!!
Honestly, everyone, thanks for all the advice and kind words.  I'll let
you know how it goes!
Michael