Anodizing my '67 T'all grill....

Heya Folks...

Update on the grill and light-ring anodizing project:

Took the stuff (clean) to the Warehouse where they specialize in this
stuff. Talked shop with the owner -who assures me I could drive away his
(newly) unwanted, puff '37 Olds opera Coupe for a mere $8500.

He had me drop the stuff off -no invoice. Picked it up, old finish
stripped off, with the instructions: "buff down with abrasive scouring
pad [like the green kitchen type, but rougher], polish with Nev-r-dull."

That's it. I'm still (hand) buffing all those godforsaken teeth on my
grill....wishing my $-strapped nephews lived closer. Will be back in
this next week -carpeltunnel not withstanding- with a set of shiny
goodies, ready for the treatment. Price? ...dunno... still swapping
stories of nev-r-dull in the barraks and my brother's '48 Plymouth...

Colors of choice: Grill, Headlight and signal rings, Gold.
	Centerpice 'international' and horiz strips, Blue-green.
	            (red lettering in the center).
   (Truck is mediteraniun blue, dk. creme top/ lt. interior.)

All for now,

Art

 -------
|OLD SUV|