Re: Spare Battery with A/C Comp.

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded nickl@domain.elided (Nick
Leiterman) whispering:

>>Man that's a pretty tight squeeze.  I guess I'm just not willing to give up my
>>trusty stock bottle jack to something really useful like another battery.
>><grin>  BTW, I like the custom bracket you made bolted to the top of the A/C
>>compressor to mount your ancillary items.  Nice touch.
>
>The jack was gone when I bought the truck but I would gladly give it
>up for my aux battery.  I had to spend a night in my truck and walk 8
>miles in freezing rain once because my winch drained the battery and I
>stalled the truck.  Thats when I decided an extra battery was a must.

I wonder if there's a difference in space between a 304 equipped Scout II
and a 345 equipped Scout II?  What do you have Nick?  I have a 345 and will
measure mine and post the results.

Regards,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |    1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |