Con-Ferr Shackles...Spare Batteries...

     Does anyone have a part number from Con-Ferr that fits a Scout II?
     All the shackles I see are for CJ, YJ, TJ, or FJ, but no scouts.  I
     seem to remember from the catalog that Pete (Woner of con-ferr) got
     his start in a '65 80, so where's the support?  I'd like to get
     some of the welded member shackles both for the T'all and the Scout
     II, so if anyone has any number I'd really appreciate it.

        Also, what are the recommendations for mounting an extra battery
     in a '75 T'all.  What about isolators, and mixers?  I was going to
     run the accesories off the spare batt. and run a high-current relay
     between the two batts to charge the spare only when I need to.  I
     was thinking of a deep-cycle boat battery for the second.  Any
     ideas?

        Thanks all,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.