Frank. Mint

I don't know if this matters to anyone, or if this was a national
advertisement or not, but the Franklin Mint had an ad on the back of one
of those papers inj the Sunday paper here this week for a small die-cast
replica of the Farmall/IH "H" Tractor.  I once bought one of these small
type of mint-issued models for my father (a '65 GTO, his dream car!) and
they are fairly nice.  This one-the tractor-is priced at $135.00
(payable in four monthly installments!), and I would not personally pay
that for one, but I'm not into tractors!  If they had a Scout or T'all,
I'd probably actually go for it!  Anyway, if anyone is interested, I
saved the ad and have the info.  Just drop me an e-mail and I'll give
you the details.
Thanks!
Michael
p.s.  if the Bronco fan is so excited about the Super Bowl that they
want to throw up, wait until the carnage they experience in the game,
then you'll really want to throw up!