Panel Truck Revisited

Hi All:

It is a "110".  I have to run it by "She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed" before I can
get it.  This one is mostly metal. I couldn't find any bondo or fiber-glass
on it.
Did the old rag and magnet trick.  One of my friends just bought a 1600
(1969) Parked right beside it was a 49 KB-5 Log truck. the cab and frame
are in great shape! I'll try to find out more for the list.  ie if it is
for sale and how much.  I found anothe KB-5 but it is gutted.  I also found
a (59-60?) IH Metropolitan Van.

Regards
Will