AC clutch bearing

Contact your local bearing supply house.  I always go to my local "Bearing
Engineering" when I need bearings.  Usually half the price.  Get a shielded
bearing so you can pop the rubber/plastic shield at 60K intervals and
repack the bearing.  Ran the original bearings in a Datsun alternator for
400K with occasional repacking.  AC compressor bearings need to be repacked
around 60-70K intervals.

If you have the bearing out, you should be able to read the numbers, if
not, take it to you bearing supply house and they will measure it and match
it.

Mike - Don't need no steeking clutch, grease em up dude & keep them rollin'