Re: 1950 L-120

Hey Scott....

On L-series parts... -and the recent blinkers-from-heck thread: just
remembered when I got Art Mavrode's ('53?) front signal housings outa a
yard in Missoula. -Only to find while parusing all the little scouts,
that the housing were the same one! -That is, from about '50 thru
'60(?). Guessing on the last years. But, at any rate, got some good ones
and the lens' as well....typical rot caused by the "protective rubber
hose (trapping water).

Tried mailing him (Art Sr.) 'bout your rig but he seems to be offline.
*dang!*

Good Luck!

Art
 -------
|OLD SUV| '67 T'All
 -------
// -yes, I'll go ANYWHERE for parts...RSA inclusive....*wink* //