WA trail run this Sunday, wanna join in?

A call to all you Scout owners in the Puget Sound area...  The snows been
piling up in the mountains this past week and it's time for a "snow
scramble"!  Gonna run a trail near Mt Rainier this Sunday, place called
"Lookout Mtn." (I think).  The trail is located on Forest Service Road 52,
just outside the West (Paradise) entrance to the park.  If you're
interested send me an email or call me.  I will be on channel 4 or 5 if you
decide to make the trip at the last minute.  Expect deep snow, be prepared!
Steve  '79 SSII
skinner@domain.elided
Oly,WA
(360) 352-8004

If you're not fortunate enough to own an IH, run what a got and join us
anyhow!