No Subject

Tom,
"I would travel 1.1miles on the Odometer, when the mile markers would only
read 1 mile.. 10% slower!  "

The odometer is a gear driven device, the speedometer needle runs off a
magnetic coupling.  The odometer will be linear and the speedometer can
vary.  On my Datsun, the odometer is about 3% off, the speedometer is
accurate to 25 and gets way off above.  Nominally 10 miles off at 65.  Need
to check odometer and speedometer for accuracy.