Wants: New Product

Here's a thought for the enterprising off-road businessman..

How about some heated pedal pads..

Make an oversized (brake/clutch/throttle) pedal pad, put a 12v heating
element in it, and slip it over the stock pedal pads.. wire the 12v to a
key-switched 12V supply.

There.. no more iced over pedals.. which, as we all know, don't work so
well in conjunction with iced over boots..

Anyone make something like this?

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT - tired of my feet slipping off those pedals!
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs
cc: ihc@domain.elided, offroad@domain.elided