Junkyard?

>Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 19:47:22 -0500
>From: Tom and Amanda Lang <rustnrot@domain.elided>
>Subject: Scout Junkyard
>
>>I nominate John Hoffstetter's place!
>
>I second the motion.  Kind of a living Cadillac Ranch, (for old I-H's), if
>you will.  And, just think at any given time there are several Digesters
>out on our public roads who would be willing? to transfer parts, etc. from
>points A-J to H (H=Hoffstetter's) ;)

Now wait just a minute, I was staying out of the
smart-remark-about-Scout-junkyard controversy and my mother told me a long
time ago that if I just minded my own business, people wouldn't pick on me.
Most of my ex-Scouts and other IHC vehicles are now only on my web page and
in my fond memories. I'd be happy to put yours there too.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"