Re: Parts Storage

While making mud pies in the back yard, Will Stewart
<wstewart@domain.elided> giggled:

>I have about 4 acres of clear ground Located on the WV PA MD Border.
>If anyone near here wants to store an IH. I already have several so it
>won't make much difference

That's darn kind of you Will.  Now if you were only maybe 2000 miles
closer, this would be perfect!

Take care,

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |    1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |