Re:MSD

I have the 6A unit and it helped my 67 800 series tremendously. Quicker
starts, better gas mileage, etc.  If you put this on and get a aftermarket
air cleaner (increased flow) plus do normal tune up (points, plugs etc.)
You will most likely be pretty darn pleased with the results. I WAS! Add a
tank of premium gas into the equation and woo wee!

 As mentioned in an
earlier post Beware of getting Zapped by the MSD especially w/ Blaster
Coil! I was adjusting the timing one day and accidently touched the coil
lead (the wire to the distributer was kind of loose from my fiddling) with
left hand while my right was grasping the base of the
distributer. Talk about a heart stopping/breath taking moment! It took me
a good 10 minutes to even think about getting near that thing again. I've
done the sick joke thing where you grab your brother then touch the end of
a plug wire while the engine is running (conventional ignition). That day
I got my payback,
threefold!

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az