Re: Procastination: Renamed Nazi-yuppies

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998 13:01:09 -0500 (EST), Chris & Ranae Procyk
<procyk19@domain.elided> wrote:

>Sorry, this only has the faintest reason for being on the IH list - the difficulty of restoring old vehicles if you don't have a 5-car garage w/workshop - but I just HATE THEM!

Amen!

Long live BUV's (Big Ugly Vehicles).

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |