Procastination: Renamed Nazi-yuppies

3 days or abandoned?  These people make me sick.  This is why I moved out to the country.

Unfortunately, they just follow along with their treeless planned communities with 4000 sq.ft. houses with 400 sq.ft. of ChemLawn and barfo names like "Hobbit's Glen."

And the saddest thing is the only reason they move out here is because of the lower taxes and lower crime (they still put up blinding security lights, though).  You never see them outside -but you can be sure that they're watching your Scout through the window, might cost them a buck or two in property values-

Sorry, this only has the faintest reason for being on the IH list - the difficulty of restoring old vehicles if you don't have a 5-car garage w/workshop - but I just HATE THEM!

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto