New with Questions

Greetings All & Happy New Year!
I'm new to this list & have a few questions I hope someone will help me with.

Q1. I need a few incidental parts for my 73 Scout II. Is it OK to post needs
here or if not is there an e-mail address of a used parts guy available?

Q2. I have all of the stuff to swap my 73 drum brake front axle with a later
disk brake axle, but I'm not yet ready to bite the bullet and start the job.
Meanwhile, my brake master cylinder is leaking and on it's way out. Can I swap
in my new disk brake master cylinder (larger front resevior) before I go to
disk brakes?. If so, I'm assuming I shouldn't change the diverter unit until I
install the disks. Correct??

Q3. I considering adding a MSD igniton module and wonder whether I willl see
noticible benefits. Can anyone who has done this let me know what I should
expect to see in tangible benefits?

Thanks, Ross Walsmith