Want List

.

>Metro van - A round-styled one, not the later 'box' van. Late 50's to early
>60's would be perfect. There's an RM-122 sitting at the local RV storage,
>but it's 'not' for sale.
>Close to CA is good, in CA is better, and central CA is excellent.
>
>Jim

San Diego Truck Trader ad reads:
 1955 International Van - 6cyl, ups type delivery van, 2 ton capacity,
towing hitch,
runs good, needs brake work, $1100, call after 5pm. 760-727-6705

From the pic this looks very cool- split front windows and grill. Exactly
like the
Holsom Bread van (same wheelbase with the rear overhang shorter??) on page
256 of
Chrismons IH Trucks. My wife would FREAK OUT if she knew what I was thinking!!