Late Christmas presents

I finally got my Christmas present from my wife, Stacey.  I'm now the proud
owner of Paul Weitlauf's old CVI Hot Stuff.  I was pretty surprised to see the
car hauler pull up in front of the house with it today.  I'd like to thank
everyone who helped her pull this off, especially Eldon and Rose McFarling.  I
need to swap transmissions to get it driveable.  I need to finish my '79
before I begin serious restoration work on the CVI, so I've got time to do
some research and track down parts.  Stacey's already committed me to having
it at the next Scout Nationals.  It won't be pretty yet, but it will be there.

Jerry Muncie
'80 CVI Hot Stuff
'79 Scout II
'66 Impala SS convertible
Several parts Scouts and potential project trucks