Re: MSD Zapping

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:52:43 -0600 (CST), Steve Stegmann
<stegmann@domain.elided> wrote:

>The station owner warned me not to get zapped
>by an MSD.  He's done it and it was a life changing event!

I've been warned about this also, and having been shocked by conventional
ignitions and arc welding equipment, and can honestly say I never want to
do it again.  When I work around the operating ignition of my MSD 6A
equipped Traveler with a Blaster III coil, I where thick rubber gloves!

Happy New Year,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |