345 Tear Down

Lets see, heads on a 345 weigh about 80# x 2 = ~160# + intake manifold 70#
or so, whole thing comes to 230# =/-.  Do you have a skyhook handy?

Don't even know if the above could be done, but I wouldn't try it.

Take the intake manifold off.  I usually take the carb off before I pull
the manifold.  No use taking chances and damaging the carb when you are
manhandling the manifold out from under the hood.  That IH iron is damned
heavy.

Do you know the difference between knowledge and experience?

Knowledge is what you get from reading the instructions.
Experience is what you get from not reading the instructions.

Mike - somewhat experienced